5th INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC HERITAGE CONFERENCE
“Islamic Heritage: Strengthening The Knowledge, Empowering The Achievement”
Authors are invited to submit their full papers either in English, Arabic or Malay, in Word formats and rule by ISHEC template. Submissions should be made through online submission system.
Terms & Conditions
Submitted paper should not have been published nor under the consideration for publication elsewhere. All submission should also comply with the manuscript submission guidelines. All papers should include:
1. Title of the paper, author’s name, affiliation, corresponding address and email address.
2. Abstract must clearly specify the purpose of the paper, not more than 300 words.
3. Five key words defining the subject of the paper.
4. The length of the full paper should fall between 3000 – 6000 words.
5. References are mandatory. References shall be written in accordance with the APA Style
( http://www.apastyle.org/ ) for guidelines.
Let's Join Us
Registration and Submission
a. Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the online submission system.
Click on the "Registration" menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
Click on "Online Submission" menu to submit your abstract(s) / full paper.
b. Abstract and Paper Formatting - Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded from the conference website.